A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevan Herold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevan Herold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Experimental Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Herold graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevan C Herold MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevan C. Herold practice?
- Dr. Kevan Herold has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevan Herold practices Internal Medicine near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists.