Learn more about Dr. Kevan Ketterling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevan Ketterling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ketterling
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ketterling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevan Ketterling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketterling graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ketterling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delnor Community Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevan Earl Ketterling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevan E. Ketterling practice?
- Dr. Kevan Ketterling has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevan Ketterling practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Geneva, IL.
See Geneva Surgeons and Geneva Orthopedic Surgeons.