A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevan Ketterling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevan Ketterling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevan Ketterling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketterling graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ketterling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevan Earl Ketterling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevan E. Ketterling practice?
- Dr. Kevan Ketterling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevan Ketterling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL.
See Geneva Surgeons.