A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin-Sean McGann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin-Sean McGann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McGann graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGann has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin-Sean Anthony McGann DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin-Sean A. McGann practice?
- Dr. Kevin-Sean McGann has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kevin-Sean McGann practices Emergency Medicine near Horsham, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth City, NC and Washington, DC.
See Horsham Emergency Physicians.