Dr. Kevin Coleman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

December 12th, 2015
Great Doc., bad NP
I have been going to Dr. Coleman for about 1 - 1.5 years and I really like and the office staff;however, the last times i have gone, I have had to see one of the nurse practitioners, and I do not like her at all.

August 29th, 2015
Stay far away!
I would NOT recommend for anyone to be under his care! Empty promises, he will put you on a ton of medication for a few years, then decide one day, for no reason, that he can not accommodate you & leave you high, dry & broke... physically, mentally & financially! I pray for you the best of luck in your journey to find a compassionate& competent doctor.

September 15th, 2013
He wasn't interested in helping me
Dr. Coleman made no attempt to diagnose the cause of my pain, and only prescribed medications that I had already tried in the past (with no benefit). The only other treatment I was offered was epidural steroid injections. I tried them a few times and didn't find them to be helpful, so I stopped seeing Dr. Coleman. I feel that the only reason I wasn't prescribed opioids was due to my young age, which is unfair when you consider that I have legitimate medical causes for my chronic pain.

June 15th, 2011
Caring Doctor
Doctor Coleman is a great pain management doctor here in St Louis. He is very caring and respects my opinion and feels on matters regarding my health. You can tell he really goes out of his way for his patients. Thanks Dr Coleman for looking out for me!

January 20th, 2010
Office staff are excellent and very upbeat - it is obvious that there is great care in choosing them!! Dr. Coleman himself is a very caring and friendly DR. who listens and answers questions and concerns thoroughly. I would not hesitate to refer someone to him.