A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Heath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Heath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heath graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Heath has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin A Heath MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Heath practice?
- Dr. Kevin Heath has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Heath practices Internal Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Euless, TX.
See Grapevine Internists.