A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hicks, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hicks, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Andrew Hicks MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Hicks practices Rheumatology near Colonial Heights, VA.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA.
See Colonial Heights Rheumatologists.