A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hicks, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hicks
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hicks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hicks, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Andrew Hicks MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hicks has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Hicks practices Rheumatology near Sharon, PA.
See Sharon Rheumatologists.