A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kerr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville
- Children's Hospital Of Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Andrew Kerr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Kerr practices Ophthalmology near Stephenville, TX.
See Stephenville Ophthalmologists.