Family Physicians, General Practitioner
1415 Ridgeback Rd
Ste 4
Terra Nova, Chula Vista, CA 91910
619-421-4257
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Good Bedside manner ....  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

Excellent doctor takes his time listens and explains why and wherefore regarding procedures. Accurately and quickly diagnosed my issues.

|  show details
Feb 6th, 2011

Dr. Malone has been my PCP for over 10 years. Himself and his staff are absolutely wonderful. The staff all know me by name and I only come in about twice a year. Dr. Malone listens to all your questions and concerns and never rushes you out of the office. I dont know who wrote about him looking to make a profit off of his patients but that is absolutely ridiculous. If he referred you for a second opinion on a CONCERN YOU had it was because he was being cautious for your health. It might take a while to get an appointment in with him but if it needs to be pretty immediate you can always get in with Beline who I absolutely adore and is just as wonderful as Malone. I would never change my PCP and most of his patients has been going to him for many years. I would and have recommended him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

|  show details
Dec 14th, 2010

I wonder how he is allowed to practice medicine. His priority is making money for himself and the Sharp medical group. Medical care is a distant 3rd. What oath did he take?

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Diana G at Insider Pages on Jun 4th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Mr Malone has been a good family friend for many years. I value him as a doctor. When my daughter needed an athletic physical for school s...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  lori o  |  show details
by lori o at Insider Pages on May 18th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Malone has been our family doctor for many years. He always takes as much time as necessary to answer any questions. On the other hand,...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Sihugo on Jul 31st, 2008 on kudzu.com

Suffered from severe "white coat phobia" but, Dr. Malone and staff made me feel quite comfortable. I have received what I believe to be the best treatment by one of the best physicians in the country.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  good doc  |  show details
by dannick on Apr 24th, 2008 on kudzu.com

great doctor. he isn't always wanting to put you on meds. he works with you and takes your oinion into consideration. he makes you feel real comfortable.

|  Very Friendly  |  show details
by momieSD on Mar 14th, 2007 on kudzu.com

My husband and his father have been going to Dr. Malone for years. He is very great and listens to our needs. Very friendly doctor and staff.