Dr. Kevin Malone MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Chula Vista, CA

3.6

October 21st, 2016
misrepresented insurance coverage
This office represented that my insurance would be used for the well visit checkup. They misled me and instead of getting my free checkup they told me that I owe them money. They clearly do not know what they are doing with insurance and I ended up paying the price.

September 25th, 2015
Very poor follow up after Visit
I been waiting for 4 weeks to get a letter from him for my Health Insurance

August 10th, 2011
Good Bedside manner ....
Excellent doctor takes his time listens and explains why and wherefore regarding procedures. Accurately and quickly diagnosed my issues.

February 6th, 2011
Dr. Malone has been my PCP for over 10 years. Himself and his staff are absolutely wonderful. The staff all know me by name and I only come in about twice a year. Dr. Malone listens to all your questions and concerns and never rushes you out of the office. I dont know who wrote about him looking to make a profit off of his patients but that is absolutely ridiculous. If he referred you for a second opinion on a CONCERN YOU had it was because he was being cautious for your health. It might take a while to get an appointment in with him but if it needs to be pretty immediate you can always get in with Beline who I absolutely adore and is just as wonderful as Malone. I would never change my PCP and most of his patients has been going to him for many years. I would and have recommended him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

December 14th, 2010
I wonder how he is allowed to practice medicine. His priority is making money for himself and the Sharp medical group. Medical care is a distant 3rd. What oath did he take?