Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Very poor follow up after Visit show details Very poor follow up after Visit
Sep 25th, 2015

I been waiting for 4 weeks to get a letter from him for my Health Insurance

Good Bedside manner .... show details Good Bedside manner ....
Aug 10th, 2011

Excellent doctor takes his time listens and explains why and wherefore regarding procedures. Accurately and quickly diagnosed my issues.

Feb 6th, 2011

Dr. Malone has been my PCP for over 10 years. Himself and his staff are absolutely wonderful. The staff all know me by name and I only come in about twice a year. Dr. Malone listens to all your questions and concerns and never rushes you out of the office. I dont know who wrote about him looking to make a profit off of his patients but that is absolutely ridiculous. If he referred you for a second opinion on a CONCERN YOU had it was because he was being cautious for your health. It might take a while to get an appointment in with him but if it needs to be pretty immediate you can always get in with Beline who I absolutely adore and is just as wonderful as Malone. I would never change my PCP and most of his patients has been going to him for many years. I would and have recommended him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

Dec 14th, 2010

I wonder how he is allowed to practice medicine. His priority is making money for himself and the Sharp medical group. Medical care is a distant 3rd. What oath did he take?