A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin O'Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin O'Neal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Neal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. O'Neal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin O'Neal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neal graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. O'Neal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Andrew O'Neal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. O'Neal practice?
- Dr. Kevin O'Neal has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin O'Neal practices Family Medicine near Watkinsville, GA.
See Watkinsville Family Physicians.