Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
My Boii
He is a cool cat and my boii

August 4th, 2015
great doctor who listens
Could not ask for a better doctor. Finally found a doctor who listens instead of just throwing antibiotics and rushing people out the door

May 7th, 2015
Very personable doctor who cares about the person behind the patient.

May 7th, 2015
i have known dr O'Neal since he was a resident. he is a great doc. very knowledgeable and caring. I'm not the best patient ( don't have regular preventive visits due to time constraints) but he always is kind and considerate and doesn't waste resources or my time. very smart guy. love him.

August 12th, 2013
worst experience ever
The office staff is very nasty and offers no help at all. I never felt comfortable with Dr O'Neal and wouldn't go back to him. He is nothing but a pill pusher like most drs these days that have been bought off by the pharmaceutical companies. Find someone else.

September 9th, 2012
Review
Overall, I really like Dr. O'Neal. He's knowledgeable about my health although his office hours are somewhat limited.

November 20th, 2010
Dr. O'Neal always takes the time to talk to me about my concerns. He has an excellent bedside manner and is very knowledgable on the latest research and how it applies to me when I am sick. He is a great doctor!

June 15th, 2010
Just agree, and you'll be fine
I attended 3 appointments with Dr. O'neal. I have IBS and was going through therapy which caused some anxiety issues to arrise, which in turn triggered the IBS.Each visit, he stressed that he'd work with me to find the right medications. It would be "trial and error" approach.The second visit, I started detecting him seemingly becoming aggitated because the medications weren't working as they he had wanted them to work. (Only 3 weeks between visits.)The thrid visit was horrible. He ended up insulting me! During this visit he also asked if I was still going to therapy three minutes after I'd just told him I was going to therapy.So, I've heard others say he's a good doctor, I've concluded that as long as you agree with what he has to say and don't question anything, then you'll do just fine.

December 30th, 2009
Undiagnosed
Dr O'Neal has been our PCP for 18 mos, and I am pleased with the ease of getting an appt and generally short office visits. But I've had hip pain for 9 mos for which I've continually requested an MRI, and he insisted the HMO would not pay for it until we exhausted all more conservative measures, including daily pain meds and 3 mos of physical therapy. It may be true there is a wait, but when I disclosed that I was pursuing a number of alternative specialists (a neuromuscular dr, a kinesiologist, and a chiropractor), suddenly Dr. O'Neal said I could have the MRI. I don't appreciate withholding care or having to "threaten" alternative medicine (which has been more helpful over the past 6 mos) to get diagnostics ordered.