A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Williams is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Alexander Williams MD and MS is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Williams practice?
- Dr. Kevin Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Williams practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ennis, TX and Peckville, PA.
See Dallas Internists.