Dr. Kevin Accola MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Orlando, FL

December 27th, 2016
worse surgeon ever
He performed a heart surgery on my father and he died under his surgery. We thought it was faith but later on we found out my didn't need surgery to begin with! Kevin Accola did the surgery because my dad had a good insurance! It was all about money.

May 25th, 2016
Best best ever
I love you you saved my dad your a God sent

November 16th, 2015
Dr. Accola is the Bomb!
I had severe mitral valve regurgitation and was told to get the valve repaired while I was still young (62) and healthy before my heart dilated from the valve disease and was told that Dr. Accola is the man for fixing valves in Florida. Despite my trepidations about undergoing a life threatening operation for no apparent reason, I did and am now home after 6 days, walking, laughing and occasionally being tied down so I don't do too much too fast. Dr. Accola is simply the best, the team he has assembled is incredible, they work together like a finely oiled machine, the care at Florida Hospital in Orlando is better than any hospital I've ever been in from New Jersey to Florida, with stops in New Orleans and Houston along the way... and Dr. Accola's bed side manner... priceless! If you've got a heart valve problem, run, do not walk to Dr. Accola's office!

September 18th, 2015
Gifted Surgeon
My husband, except for fatigue, was asymptomatic when he was diagnosed with moderate to severe mitral regurgitation and we were told he needed surgery. At 63 he was in otherwise good health and active; we were very concerned about finding a surgeon who was skilled enough to do a repair, if at all possible, rather than a replacement. After a lot of research, we met with Dr. Accola and found him to be everything that others have said: warm, caring, and straightforward in answering our questions. We felt very sure he would be able to perform a successful surgery and in fact, this ended up to be a complex repair. My husband is just 10 days postoperative and aside from his sternal precautions, he is feeling better than he has in a very long time! Dr. Accola and his team were awesome throughout, and the care at Florida Hospital was superb. We couldn't be more thankful for this wonderful surgeon!

July 9th, 2015
Best doctor from Florida to Montana!
He replaced a heart value for me, works great! He spent time with me and my wife to make sure we had all the info we needed and made sure we were comfortable with the procedure. I couldn't have wished for a better doctor and his team is wonderful. Him loving Montana like I do was a plus.

April 24th, 2015
Very knowledgeable and compassionate.

December 30th, 2014
Dr Accola saved my Dad's life. Dr. Accola and his staff treat patients with dignity and respect and they treat the patient's family as members of their own family. Dr. Accola can provided complex information in a manner that was easy to understand and in a manner that was human. Dr. Accola and his staff understood that my Dad was more than a patient, he was our hero. Thank you!

October 17th, 2014
Hospital RN
I worked with Dr Accola for over 10 years and in response to the only negative review - I never seen him yelling at any one or being unprofessional - you witnessed a very unfortunate event but know that it does not reflect his everyday behavior - if anyone in my family neded surgery he would be the one I would go for😄

September 21st, 2014
The Best Ever
Kevin Accola is a five-star surgeon. He is knowledgable and friendly. He performed a triple bypass on my husband two years ago. He eased our apprehensions and answered our myriad of questions. He was recommended by two of our doctors in Orlando. He is the best!!!

September 14th, 2014
New owner or pericardial tissue heart valve model 3300tfx
Dr. Accola was excellent. Outstanding bedside manner and patient relationships. His staff is awesome too. I would recommend him to anyone needing a valve replacement!!

May 13th, 2013
An earth angle
I wold wait for Dr. Accola if he was away on vacation. I was scared to death and he made me feel relieved before the bypass operation. On my follow-up visit, he mentioned that 2 of his nurses at the office sent him text messages asking how I was doing, since I had been so scared when I first visited him. He was an earth angle to me.

February 20th, 2013
Had an Anomalous RCA
Dr. Accola is a God sent and I recommend him to anyone. When I first had symptoms of a possible heart attack and was diagnosed with this condition I had been referred to another surgeon. Being new in the area did not know who to look for and Dr. Accola was highly recommended by all of the nursing staff I spoke with at Florida Hospital. All I can say I thank the Lord for using this man and correct my condition. He is world renowned and I would recommend him to anyone that may ever need a heart procedure. Thank you Dr. Accola and may God keep blessing your practice.