A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Aister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Aister is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aister graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Aister has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Aister DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Aister practice?
- Dr. Kevin Aister has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Aister practices Emergency Medicine near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Winfield Emergency Physicians.