A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Alexander is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Alexander, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Alexander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin William Alexander MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Kevin Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Alexander practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hyattsville, MD.
See Hyattsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.