Dr. Kevin Alexander MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017
RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS
I waited an hour until I was seen by anyone. When the doctor was finally ready for he he greeted me with an attitude. He gave me a hard time throughout the whole appointment. He was very sarcastic and must love to belittle people. I feel sorry for his staff. I made a complaint to the front receptionist and she is very aware of his attitude problem. I've only been to their office once and I honestly can't fathom how they're still in business. He needs his license revoked like his brother.

November 24th, 2016
Very rude, i hate everything about him.
He was extremely mean. This is my first pregnancy so this was my first prenatal visit. When I got there the staff was really nice the reception and the medical tech Gladys very nice. I wish they were the actual doctors instead of Alexander. He asked me if I had any other Medical conditions other than the fact that I was overweight and the way he said it was so rude that I had to tell him that I've seen bigger women have children. He then tried to draw my blood by himself instead of calling Gladys in to do her job and it absolutely hurt. He got the first tube of Blood. The 2nd time around for the next tube the blood wouldn't come out which means he didn't insert the needle in properly then I looked at his hand and I noticed that it was shaking so I asked him did he get someone else to do my blood. He called Gladys she came in and right away she's got Four tubes of blood with no problem in no time and it didn't hurt at all. Now it's time for the pap smear I didn't feel like he fondled me or anything I don't think he was that rough. The part that really ticked me off was I asked him will I be able to get a ultrasound today he ask me how many weeks am I and I told him I think I'm about 8 or 9 weeks he looked me dead in my face and told me that you can't hear a heartbeat at 9 weeks so no I'm not giving you a ultrasound which was a lie simply because I bought a fetal doppler and heard the heartbeat on my own. Then I had to ask him if I was going to get at least a sonogram he told me no everything is too small you can't you won't be able to see anything. I told him to make sure that there's only one embryo sac at least. He turned the machine on put the gel on my stomach put the thing on my stomach once I turn the monitor off. He asked me did I have any questions for him I said I feel a little bit of pain down there is that normal he said what do you think your uterus is growing don't call me for every pain you feel because I will come Thru the Phone. At that point I didn't feel comfortable asking him anything else even though I had a list of questions. This is my first pregnancy of course I have questions. It's almost like he was disgusted by me because I was overweight and I just so happen to be pregnant. Not to mention when he first came in the office he said I assume you're keeping the baby that's why you're here or do you want an abortion I said I'm here because I'm keeping the baby. I wouldn't recommend anyone go to him I mean absolutely anyone. I let tgat office still not sure of how many weeks i am or my due date or nothing. If I didn't see the sac on the monitor I wouldn't even know I was pregnant. He's very uninformative.

November 24th, 2016
I wish his receptionist were tge obgyn's. He was extremely mean. He didnt talk to me as a professional. I almost felt like he was discussed by me because i was over weight and i just so happen to be pregnant. I think i told him i was about 8 or 9 weeks pregnant the say of my appointment. I left out still not knowing how many weeks i was pregnant. He tokd me tgat he wasent givibg me an ultrasound because u cant hear the heart beat at this point. Which was a lie. I bought a fetal doppler. He didnt want to give me a sonogram..i asked him to just make sure it was only 1 baby. He put the machine on. He gut tge gel on me

October 24th, 2016
Awesome
I've been seeing Dr. Alexander for 17 plus years. He's delivered my three handsome sons and an excellent OB/GYN for your yearly paps or any thing concerning. I disagree with the other reviews. I believe if you're looking for a very direct doctor that's very knowledgeable and will not beat around with results. He's the one for you. However, if you're a sensitive person that just wanna talk about your life history (that's not relevant) he's not for you. Additionally, I've referred many people to him as well that they're still seeing him to date. Overall, I believe he's excellent.

September 17th, 2016
my experience was very bad I will never go back to him again ,I will never recommend him to no one

June 13th, 2016
The worse doctor ever.
Run from this doctor!. His is the worst.

June 13th, 2016
Exceptionally Rude Man
Aggressive, rude, sarcastic, demeaning, and outdated. Refuses to do and doesn't recommend IUDs because he had a bad experience over 10 years prior. Every time I had an appointment with him, I would watch him arrive to the office 20 minutes late, and then wait another 20 minutes to be seen. He constantly implies he thinks his patients are stupid. He's called me names, and practically yelled at me for asking a completely reasonable question. If you get the shot birth control, he will require you to pee in a cup AND have a papsmear prior to receiving the shot every 3 months. His reasoning for both? To make sure you're not pregnant.. which is great and all, but most offices will JUST have you pee in a cup. He will tell you to check your online patient portal for lab results, which is totally fine... but you will end up checking it every single day for 2 - 3 weeks. But if you have a bill on there, you can expect to get both an email and a call within a couple of days. I have even more to say, but I think you get the idea.

November 24th, 2015
Do not recommend!
I would not refer this doctor to a family member, friend or an enemy! He was arrogant, rude and plain old mean. Outside of his poor "bedside manner" he charges a 50.00 fee for asking a question on a piece of paper for clarity in the instructions. It's ridiculous, and this office will NEVER get another dollar of mine.

October 16th, 2015
Very Unprofessional!!!
The other reviews have prompted me to write about my experience with Dr. K. Alexander in 2005, which I am still traumatized by to this day. This was my first prenatal visit, first pregnancy. I was unsure what to expect, but I knew that what happened during my visit was not supposed to happen. I was led to the exam room by an assistant and told to undress from the waist down. Dr. Alexander walked in, using profanity, asking her why the f*** did she not tell me to get completely undressed. He then asked where are the d*** vests, told her to get out and slammed the door. Needless to say, I was speechless. He performed a "breast exam," instructing me to raise my arms above my head. He kept saying "Higher, higher," then just grabbed both my wrists with one hand, pinned them above my head. The exam felt as though I was being caressed and fondled, unlike any other breast exam I have ever experienced. Then came the pelvic exam. I was told to "slide down to my face." He huffed and puffed and then instructed me to "put my vagina up," unsure of what that meant, he put his hand under my bottom, lifting it off the table and more to his face and said "like this!" I had to stay in this awkward position, holding myself up during the exam. He took samples and said that he would be back. He came back into the room and laughing. He said "Looks like you had some fun last night! I see them swimming all around. Anyway, everything looks fine." He then asked me questions about my unborn child's father. He told me that I was fairly young and should should reconsider the relationship and having my child. He suggested that I have an abortion! I declined and he said "Well if you have any friends that want one, send them to me. The last thing we need is another 11 yr old boy wondering where his daddy is." I knew that I would never, ever see him again. I could not inagine this man delivering my child! I finished my prenatal care with another obgyn. The next year, when my child was 4 or 5 months old, I was alone walking into the Target near his office. There was a man in all black scrubs coming out of Target. He stopped me and I immediately recognized, but did not tell him. I thought he would have a rude conment to say because I switched doctors, but instead he asked for my number and if he can take me on a date! Never, ever go to this man for any type of care! He has been the worst doctor I have ever experienced. These reviews about him are absolutely true.

September 20th, 2015
NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO TO HIM! BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!

July 15th, 2015
Rude
Visited a total of 2x and the 1st visit I thought to myself everyone has a bad day, and this day may not new his.. He speaks to his staff like their NOTHING I'm thinking ok maybe this individual just can't seem to get there duties in lined today. So I brushed that off, go for the 2nd visit and after he let me know Everything I start asking questions just for clarity I want to be able to understand Everything that's going on with my health & medical terms don't always give me the proper understanding and that's when a physician needs to break it down to understandable terms. All I received from him was basically how he Came out of his mouth to me is "WHAT WAS IT I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT MORE U WANT ME TO SAY" I ALMOST LOST THE GOOD SENSE MY HEAVENLY FATHER & PARENTS HAS GIVEN ME!!!! I told him to if you can't take the time to give e your patients the correct understanding that's needed when asked YOUR IN THE WRONG FIELD OF WORK SIR.. Smh.. With every inch of my heart I do not recommend this doctor to anyone! Very rude insensitive his facial expression is never pleasing always look like he wants to blow up in a minute he should be REPORTED & under investigation if I knew the proper measures I will do on my own. He basically VERBALLY ABUSE HIS PATIENTS. END of story.

May 4th, 2015
he sucks and is the devil!!!