A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Allison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Allison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Allison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allison graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Allison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lee Allison MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Allison practice?
- Dr. Kevin Allison has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Allison practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.