A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Anannab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Anannab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Anannab, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anannab graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Anannab has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Christopher Anannab MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Anannab practice?
- Dr. Kevin Anannab has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Anannab practices Anesthesiology near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Anesthesiologists.