A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Anderson, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Blake Anderson DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin B. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Kevin Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Anderson practices Internal Medicine near Chillicothe, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Rogersville, TN and Victoria, TX.
See Chillicothe Internists.