Dr. Kevin Anderson DO Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017
After much searching, Dr Kevin Anderson was the answer to our prayers! He is caring, takes time with his patients and gets to the bottom of your issues! We are so blessed to have him as our doctor. Thank You Dr Anderson for your professionalism and expertise!

October 22nd, 2016
I had x rays done and he could NOT see torn tendons or ligaments??!! he never called me back after my visit - but they sure took my money!!

October 13th, 2016
Still waiting to hear what I can do so I don't hurt - and waiting and waiting.....

June 16th, 2016
Review
Dr. Anderson now works for an office associated with Tennova in Cleveland. I have attended appointments with a family member and he seems to stumble over the information he provides. He will say one thing at one visit and something different the next. If you're on any type of long term pain medication for proven reason for pain, he makes you feel like a drug seeker and refuses to refill meds, but is quick to refer you to someone else. He also is quick to discharge patients and informs care givers to call human services if neglect or abuse is in question. He seems quite arrogant.

February 25th, 2016
Doctor? Of What
He is a lying, unprofessional, conman. Don't trust him. His wife was a beauty and he screwed around on her. If his own wife can't trust him why should you. He is jokingly called a doctor when in reality he wouldn't make a good ben pan orderly. He was kicked out of Texas and lost his license there after breaking the law. He was responsible for at least one death due to negligence and lying.

October 22nd, 2015
Dr. Anderson took time to discuss my issues and I didn't feel rushed.

September 16th, 2015
He is one of the best!!!

April 28th, 2015
Lying, philanderer
Shouldn't be allowed to practice Medicine in a stage play.

December 21st, 2014
Kevin Anderson needs mental/emotional help.
I have multiple health issues and when he would see me he always seemed confused. Made several mistakes. Lied to me. Chastized me once because there was a mistake on my visit description. Told me I couldnt talk to him about anything that wasn't in the system. He tells the staff to lie to patients about there appointment times and you have to wait longer. I complained about waiting 40 min and being lied to and he discharged me. Said we didn't have a good relationship, lie, lie, lie! I never gave him any trouble. He wouldn't meet with me about it, which makes him a coward, and by this discharge, it tarnished my reputation with other doctors. I now have to drive 80 miles to see a different doctor. I would never recommend him. And it would be wise to do a background check on him first. It is interesting. He is a very arrogant person.

May 14th, 2010
Dr. Anderson is a rare find these days. at least in my experience. He's a good listener, empathetic and caring. He's knowledgeable and accurate in his diagnosis. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

June 23rd, 2017
Very excellent doctor! Have been fortunate to have him as primary care physician for past several years. Very knowledgeable and compassionate.

May 9th, 2017