inactive

Kevin Andrews MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

July 25th, 2013
I don't know what is wrong with some people.
I have been a patient of Dr. Andrews for many years. He has always been a very professional and caring physician. I'm not sure where these insults and complaints are coming from..I guess some folks just are not happy with anyone, They really do need to move on and find a new physician...But I guarantee they will wish they had not left or moved their loved ones. Just Sayin...

March 4th, 2013
Wanted to find out about a test to check for plaque build up that might cause a heart attack (asking because people are always told to talk to their dr. before they start any kind of exercise program). There is a huge family history of heart attack and heart related deaths in our family (I fear having one myself) and was told by another Dr. that I have hardening of the arteries. I wanted this test so that I could start physical therapy to build up muscle tone after being sick and not able to do much for so long. When asked about the test and what precautions Dr. Andrews thought I should take, he looked at me and said very strait faced “I don’t know what you think proper precautions are. We all have to die some time.” Now looking for a new doctor. Also saw him for abdominal pain that he blew off and ended up in ICU for 2 1/2 days the following week.

March 23rd, 2012
poor office and non professional courtesy
Waiting time was excessive. Office waiting area had no lights on. Depressing and non professional office in my opinion. Old building.

February 5th, 2010
For my first appointment, he spent 10 minutes with me after I waited more than an hour, then did nothing for me and charged more than $350. My second appointment cost $260, but I probably got 12 minutes and a couple of prescriptions and only had to wait about 20 minutes. He was rude and disrespectful; did not answer my questions and sneered at the treatment my previous doctor had provided.