A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Art:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Art is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Art graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Art has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin S Art MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Art practice?
- Dr. Kevin Art has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Art practices Urology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Alcoa, TN.
See Knoxville Urologists.