Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

24221 Cll DE Ln
Suite 300
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
949-770-7163
Locations and availability (6)

|  show details
by julie on Feb 19th, 2014

Dr.Ashby's office does not return calls. I found him nice while in the exam room. But it is impossible to get a call back, a new prescription, or any type of help. I will not go back to his office.

|  show details
by Nancy Taylor on Dec 6th, 2013

Dr. Ashby is intelligent, kind, considerate and really listens to you and cares. I have a very complicated medical problem and he is really on top of things. I switched to Dr. Ashby on my internists recommendation and I am really glad I did.

|  Dr. Ashby you are loved and appreciated !!!  |  show details
by Lousik, Y. on Aug 10th, 2013

I first met Dr. Ashby approx. 5 years ago at my bedside at Saddleback Hospital. ever Since then, he immediately became my very best favorite doctor. Trust me at age 77 I have several doctors whom I visit on a regular basis. His caring and paying attention to details of my health condition, along with his pleasant and kind personalty, makes me feel as if I am benign treated by my own son, God Bless Dr. kevin Ashby :)

|  Dr. Ashby is a very caring physician  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

I have utilized Dr. Kevin Ashby on three occasions spanning six years. Each time he has been personable and extraordinarily competent, explaining what he was doing; why he was doing it; and what the expected range of results was.Each time he has followed the procedure with a personal phone call, showing not only that he knew who I was, but that he cared about my treatment and suggesting changes that could occur in my situation; what to consider in both lifestyle and possible treatment options; and closing with a more than just professional expression of caring for a patient.This guy is for real. He is an excellent physician. And he's a nice guy. That's about a perfect package. [Now, if he can avoid a swelled head after reading this review, he's even better than I think he is!]

|  Dr Ashby has been amazing.....  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

My GERD conditiion has been out of control and Dr Ashby's treatments have been outstanding. He is always available to help. Anytime of the day or night.