Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Customer Service to the MAX! show details Customer Service to the MAX!
by Phoebe P on Nov 1st, 2014

Dr Ashby and his staff have top of the line customer service. In fact their customer service is over the top! Dr Ashby is totally involved with his patient's care. He is very personable. He actually listens and interacts with the patient. He is down to earth, as is his staff. He knows his field of expertise, Gastroenterology, inside out. He stays up to date with and on top of all new information in his specialty. I am so lucky my GO referred me to Dr Ashby. He actually had a conversation with me. He explained all the steps,we as a team will take over the next year. He has a good plan set up. I cannot say enough good/great things about Dr Ashby. I also like that he is young and is continues to study and learn about new discoveries in his profession. God bless Dr Ashby. Customer Service to the MAX!

Comforting with Fabulous Bedside Manner show details Comforting with Fabulous Bedside Manner
by Kathleen Blythe on Sep 10th, 2014

Dr. Ashby was comforting from the very beginning. Let's face it...a colonoscopy is not the most exciting procedure but Dr. Ashby made me feel completely at ease and stayed in close communication from the time I arrived for my procedure, checking in on my several times with reassuring words and explained every detail. The nurses were wonderful and attentive...I'll be visiting with him again in 5 years!

by julie on Feb 19th, 2014

Dr.Ashby's office does not return calls. I found him nice while in the exam room. But it is impossible to get a call back, a new prescription, or any type of help. I will not go back to his office.

by Nancy Taylor on Dec 6th, 2013

Dr. Ashby is intelligent, kind, considerate and really listens to you and cares. I have a very complicated medical problem and he is really on top of things. I switched to Dr. Ashby on my internists recommendation and I am really glad I did.

Dr. Ashby you are loved and appreciated !!! show details Dr. Ashby you are loved and appreciated !!!
by Lousik, Y. on Aug 10th, 2013

I first met Dr. Ashby approx. 5 years ago at my bedside at Saddleback Hospital. ever Since then, he immediately became my very best favorite doctor. Trust me at age 77 I have several doctors whom I visit on a regular basis. His caring and paying attention to details of my health condition, along with his pleasant and kind personalty, makes me feel as if I am benign treated by my own son, God Bless Dr. kevin Ashby :)

Dr. Ashby is a very caring physician show details Dr. Ashby is a very caring physician
May 19th, 2011

I have utilized Dr. Kevin Ashby on three occasions spanning six years. Each time he has been personable and extraordinarily competent, explaining what he was doing; why he was doing it; and what the expected range of results was.Each time he has followed the procedure with a personal phone call, showing not only that he knew who I was, but that he cared about my treatment and suggesting changes that could occur in my situation; what to consider in both lifestyle and possible treatment options; and closing with a more than just professional expression of caring for a patient.This guy is for real. He is an excellent physician. And he's a nice guy. That's about a perfect package. [Now, if he can avoid a swelled head after reading this review, he's even better than I think he is!]

Dr Ashby has been amazing..... show details Dr Ashby has been amazing.....
Feb 28th, 2011

My GERD conditiion has been out of control and Dr Ashby's treatments have been outstanding. He is always available to help. Anytime of the day or night.