Learn more about Dr. Kevin Aurori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Aurori is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Aurori, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aurori graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aurori has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aurori accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Aurori practice?
Dr. Kevin Aurori practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.