A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Blumenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Blumenthal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Bryce Blumenthal MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin B. Blumenthal practice?
- Dr. Kevin Blumenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Blumenthal practices Urology near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Columbia Urologists.