A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Bruce Davis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kevin B. Davis practice?
- Dr. Kevin Davis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Davis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Donna, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Juan, TX and Mercedes, TX.
See Donna Obstetricians & Gynecologists.