A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hicks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Bernard Hicks DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin B. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hicks has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Hicks practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Primary Care Doctors.