Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
RN . B.S.N. show details RN . B.S.N.
by Terese Boveri on Jan 27th, 2015

Excellent Care courteous consistent quality attention

Excellent Doctor for Eating Disorders show details Excellent Doctor for Eating Disorders
by Danett on Mar 13th, 2013

I have several friends seeing Dr. Miller. I have seen him myself for about 1.5 years. He is very kind, courteous, and extremely understanding. His insight is fantastic! I have a dissociative disorder and a severe eating disorder, which he specializes in. Sometimes I feel like he can read my mind. I really like him. He seems to know what he is talking about a great deal and has managed my medication really well. After several years of no one being able to find me a suitable anti-depressant with side effects I could stand, Dr. Miller has found one. Dr. Miller's office staff, namely Diana, is very helpful. You can email her (the office manager) and she relays things to him wherever he is (he works out of three offices). She can get your medication refilled for you and if you have a question for him, the fastest way to get an answer is to email her and she can get back to you pretty quickly. She is very kind, friendly, and helpful. Wait is about 15 to 20 minutes because Dr. Miller sees his clients beyond the time he is supposed to because he is really interested in their whole life. He is interested in your entire physical and emotional experience. He is definitely not a "get them in, get them out, load them on medications" type of doctor. I see him anywhere between 30 and 45 minutes. I recommend him to everyone. He is extremely popular so there is a two month wait for an appointment, however, if you get on the cancellation list, you can get in MUCH faster, usually within two weeks.

Worst psychiatrist in the world? show details Worst psychiatrist in the world?
Feb 4th, 2013

Rude, condescending, judgmental, know-it-all. Over medicates, and speaks rudely if you prefer different medication or don't like the way the ones he prescribes work. Asked a psychologist unaffiliated with him if they knew of him, and their one word description was "smug." Jerk of a doctor, and a human being. Stay away.

Jan 18th, 2013

Dr Miller has an easy personality to get along with and he makes you feel comfortable to share. He listens well and explains his recommendations, allowing patient input. He was accurate in his diagnosis, seemed to understand where I was coming from without tedious explaination of every detail in my past. And so Non-Judgemental.

If you want to live, please find someone else. show details If you want to live, please find someone else.
Jul 25th, 2011

Pathetic is a great word to describe this doctor. After practising for 26 years, he can do a favor and hang up his boots. Over medication and misdiagnosis are his traits. Kindly spread the word about him. Still struggling with his wrong actions.

Bad Doctor show details Bad Doctor
Jul 7th, 2011

does not care about you , just gives you medication and collects his cash

Find another Doctor!!! show details Find another Doctor!!!
Mar 8th, 2010

Doctor Miller is the worst Doctor I have ever seen. He mixed up my medicine once. And he does not call you back when you need to speak with him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do yourself a favor and find another Doctor.