A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Reilly, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urogynecology; Reproductive Medicine; Infertility; Birth Control; Endometriosis; Amniocentesis; Menopause; Premenstrual Syndrome; Laser Surgery; Birth Control; HPV-Genital Warts
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Reilly has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reilly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin Reilly practice?
Dr. Kevin Reilly practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and New York, NY.
See Mount Kisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Mount Kisco Surgeons.