A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Reilly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Reilly, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Reilly MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Reilly practice?
- Dr. Kevin Reilly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Reilly practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.