A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Babb is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Babb, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Babb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Oliver Babb MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin O. Babb practice?
- Dr. Kevin Babb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Babb practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians, Baltimore Pediatric Specialists, and Baltimore Pediatricians.