A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Babb is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babb
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Babb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Babb, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Babb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Babb MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Babb practice?
- Dr. Kevin Babb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Babb practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians and Baltimore Pediatricians.