A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Banks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banks
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Banks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Banks, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Banks MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Banks practice?
- Dr. Kevin Banks has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Banks practices Urology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Urologists.