A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Banks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Banks, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Banks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Banks MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Banks practice?
- Dr. Kevin Banks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Banks practices Urology near Painesville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Painesville Urologists.