Learn more about Dr. Kevin Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Banks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Banks, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Banks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin Banks practice?
Dr. Kevin Banks practices Urology near Painesville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Painesville Urologists.