Dr. Kevin Banks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Banks?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Banks?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 10th, 2016

Great doctor

January 26th, 2016

Good Experience

I had been to another urologist just a month earlier and felt as though I was bothering him. He was not helpful at all. When I passed this on to my primary care doctor I was then referred to Dr. Banks. The office visit was a pleasant surprise. I did not wait long after arriving, his staff seemed helpful and respectful. Dr. Banks beside manor was good and much, much, better than many. We discussed the reason for my visit and he examined me and formed some opinions and conclusions. I was put on a prescription that has helped. In 30 days he accomplished what others had failed to do in 6 months. The follow up visit went well and here we are two months later and I am pretty much pain free. Over the years my best medical service and experiences have been with those in The Ohio Health System, and Dr. Banks has continued this experience. He has helped me and I will use him again when needed.

March 10th, 2015

Dr. Banks is not what he proports to be. He did PVP surgery on me and burned a whole into my prostate which resulted in pain, bleeding and incontinence. I have to have reconstruction surgery or removal of my prostate. When told of issues early on his answer was to send me to pain control not fix the problem. be careful

March 26th, 2013

Came in for a testicular problem. right away he & nurse start doing prostate tests without telling me what they are for. I told him &* the nurse I was not there for my prostate & then he orders a blood test--FOR THE PROSTATE. and he orders a ultrasound to investigate my bladder to see if I was emptiying it completely even though I made no complaint of that. This guy is on a mission to order prostate tests regardless of what the patient says. Now I have to pay for a test which I was never informed of what it was for, that my insurance will not cover because I had the same test done 4 days before. Of course he never asked me about that either. Then I get the bill and he chared for a Surgery Diagnostic even though the word surgery was never mentioned or asked about. 40 minute wait in waiting room. Avoid this guy!

August 13th, 2012

Cathy Ellis - left kidney removal.

Very intelligent and explained procedures very well. Gave hope when another physician didn't. Very pleasant to talk with and he answered every question. The surgery as well as aftercare went exactly as he said it would. Have and would again recommend this physician.

October 28th, 2008

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Banks performed a protatectomy on my husband in June. We were told he could have urinary disfunction for 6-12 and sexual disfunction from 6-18 months. In less than 3 months my husbands sexual function had returned and in less than 4 months he no longer had urinary problems. Dr. Banks was very complete in his explanations of what to expect and did an excellent job before, during and after surgery.

August 24th, 2017