A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Barlog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Barlog is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Barlog, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlog graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barlog has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barlog accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Barlog practice?
Dr. Kevin Barlog practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.