Kevin Barron Is this you?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 11th, 2011

hysterical

I had to see Dr. Barron for an IME due to a head injury sustained at work. I am fully aware that it is his "job" to lie for the insurance company so they don't have to be responsible for anything. I was told to bring my CT scans and MRI's with me. Dr. Barron had nothing with him but a small doctor bag. He didn't even have a paper and pen to write with during the evaluation. He couldn't review the ct or mri because he did't have a computer. This guy has to be 80 years old and he is giving me a mini mental status exam. He called me repeatedly by another patients name telling me that it is another person he is seeing today. HEllo HIPPA! The sad part was his refusal to acknowledge what the rest of the neurological world already knows, concussions are cumulative. Whatever he writes it doesn't change the fact that I know that I am different, my co-workers know I am not the same and my loved ones know I am no longer the same. Hopefully given time I will improve. I agree, he should no longer be allowed to practice and harm people like this.

March 7th, 2017