A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Barton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Barton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Patrick Barton MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Barton practice?
- Dr. Kevin Barton has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Barton practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Internists, Maywood Hematologists, and Maywood Oncologists.