A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Baskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Baskin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Baskin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Baskin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin M Baskin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Baskin practice?
- Dr. Kevin Baskin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Baskin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Aliquippa, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA and Coraopolis, PA.
See Aliquippa Radiologists.