A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Belasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Belasco, Dr. Kevin T. Belasco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belasco graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belasco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Tate Belasco DO is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Belasco practice?
- Dr. Kevin Belasco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Belasco practices Dermatology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Riverside Dermatologists.