A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Berlin, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Berlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Berlin DO and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Berlin practice?
- Dr. Kevin Berlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Berlin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Brownstown Twp, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI.