Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Berlin, Cardiologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Berlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin Berlin practice?
Dr. Kevin Berlin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI.
See Trenton Cardiologists.