A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Berman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Berman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin M Berman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Berman practice?
- Dr. Kevin Berman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Berman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.