A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Bernstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Bernstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Kevin Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Bernstein practices Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Psychiatrists.