Dr. Kevin Beyer DO Patient Reviews

November 28th, 2016
I have trusted Dr. Beyer to do dilitations to my esophogus yearly for about 12 years and feel he is quite capable and cognizant of issues I face. I find him to be comforting.

April 24th, 2015
Highly Recommend
I had my first colonoscopy today. From the moment I came in and met with Samantha unit I was discharged by Amiee it was the most pleasant experience a person could ask for. Denise was awesome and Dr. Kevin Beyer was was just as friendly. He answered all my question and he made comfortable. I would highly recommend this Doctor and his staff. Thank you very much for a job well done.

November 26th, 2013
Worst Doctor ever!
Im a cancer patient, and have terrible pain in stomach. Waited 4 months to get in after ER visit, while still in pain after left ER. Oncologist sent me there after CT & PET showed now signs. DR Beyer, didn't listen. I waited 4 months to get in to do a colonoscopy (had to drive out of town to get in 2 months earlier than what I could have been), and although I healed about a month ago he basically said if im not bleeding or in pain (at the time of the appointment), there is no need to do a screening. Look dude, we don't go to tacobell, and not eat the taco's. Nobody wants a colon screening, but it was needed and shouldn't be for you to decide who gets one and who doesn't. It was highly recommended by my other doctors. So now, im back in the same sh1tty situation (no pun intended), not having the bad pain, but other issues still occuring. Wasted precious time off of work. Listen to your patients dude! Figures he's a Michigan state grad, couldn't get into the best schools in the state.

September 14th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr Beyer has been treating myself and my son for abot 11 years. Would not want anyone else.

October 8th, 2009
Kevin is very sincere and tries to help to his fullest abilities. He made me feel comfortable and at ease in a painful situation. He tries hard to make sure you understand and always takes in your thoughts/opinions. He was a great doctor, and I am all better now!

May 22nd, 2009
Best Doctor ever!
I saw him when I was sick and now I am better so it must have worked! YEAH!

July 15th, 2008
Classes in bed side manners??
Dr. Beyer so far has found nothing wrong and seems to not care one bit. He likes to cut you off when you are trying to say something. Prefers to make you wait weeks to discuss options - keeping you in pain/wondering/looking for other tests, etc. Just because you are a doctor does not give you the right to treat people like they are not intelligent.