A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Bigelow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Bigelow, Urology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Bigelow, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigelow graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bigelow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Ronald Bigelow MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Bigelow practice?
- Dr. Kevin Bigelow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Bigelow practices Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists.