A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Billingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Billingsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Billingsley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Billingsley graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Billingsley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- University of Washington Med Center
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin G Billingsley MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Billingsley practice?
- Dr. Kevin Billingsley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Billingsley practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.