A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Billingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Billingsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Billingsley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Billingsley graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Billingsley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- University of Washington Med Center
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Billingsley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Billingsley practice?
Dr. Kevin Billingsley practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.