Learn more about Dr. Kevin Billingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Billingsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billingsley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Billingsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Billingsley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Billingsley graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Billingsley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- University of Washington Med Center
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Gregg Billingsley MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Billingsley practice?
- Dr. Kevin Billingsley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Billingsley practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.