Dr. Kevin Billingsley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Billingsley?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Billingsley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2016

Great Surgeon and good man.

Dr. Billingsley was my surgeon for a rare cancer that involved a very complex operation. As far as I am concerned, Kevin is largely responsible for me being alive and healthy today. His is immensely knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. His team seems to emulate this for an all around great experience. In fact, as it relates to knowledge, Dr. Billingsley pushed to tumor board, in my case, to modify my cross discipline treatment slightly as he felt it gave me / him the best chance to beat this thing. After much research, the approach he recommended is one this is being more and more strongly advocated by key cancer institutions (like MD Anderson, and others). Hindsight truly is 20/20 and I''m clear my family made the right choice with Dr. Billigsley.

May 10th, 2013

We were referred to Dr Billingsley by our Oncologist, and I must say she did us a huge favor by sending us to him. My husband was diagnosed with stomach and esophagus stage 3 cancer, Dr Billingsley and his team preformed the surgery, and did a wonderful job of after care. Dr. Billingsley is a compassionate, very professional, and caring Dr. I would recommend him to anyone in need of services he preforms. I am sure we own my husband's life to him....thank you Dr. Billingsley....our deepest gratitude to you.

May 11th, 2011

A superior surgeon in all aspects.

Dr. Billingsley performed a heroic surgery on my husband who had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He lived for 4 years with a very good quality of life. He performed an amazing surgery and provided great followup and continual interest in his case. He is the most empathetic, kind, caring doctor we could have ever hoped for. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Billingsley.

August 27th, 2010

dr. billingsley saved my life and continues todo all in his power to see that my life extends. his bedside manner and deep caring for me and my family is second to none.i have trusted my life to his hands and mind and will continue to do. no finer surgeon can be found, in my opinion.

May 25th, 2010

Highly recommend Dr. Billingsley

Dr Billingsley and his staff were very professional and compassionate during a very difficult time for me. He listened carefully to everything I had to say and made useful recommendations for my treatment. He visited me often in the hospital and addressed all my concerns promptly. The outcome of my surgery was very positive. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs this type of surgeon.

January 12th, 2010

excellant Doctor

not sure who the other person went to see, but I think Dr. Billingsly is a very caring doctor. he spends plenty of time with me and is very concerned with finding a cure when I had my surgery, he came in to see me late at night to make sure I was doing ok, as I had a rough time after surgery. I had not expected him as it was his day off, but he came anyway. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 11th, 2009

Do NOT go to this Doctor!

He was very negligent and basically greedy and money hungry.Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere!

February 21st, 2016