A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Black is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Black, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Black has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Paul Black MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Black practice?
- Dr. Kevin Black has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Black practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Camp Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.