A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Blankenship:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenship graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Blankenship has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Fairmont General Hospital
- Wheeling Hospital, Wheeling, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Jay Blankenship MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Blankenship practice?
- Dr. Kevin Blankenship has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Blankenship practices Emergency Medicine near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Washington Emergency Physicians.