A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Blanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Blanton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Blanton, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanton graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Blanton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Goodall-Witcher Hospital
- Goodall-Witcher Health Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin John Blanton DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Blanton practice?
- Dr. Kevin Blanton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Blanton practices Family Medicine near Clifton, TX.
See Clifton Primary Care Doctors.