Learn more about Dr. Kevin Bodkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Bodkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodkin
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bodkin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodkin graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bodkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- Wood County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Scott Bodkin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Bodkin practice?
- Dr. Kevin Bodkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Bodkin practices Family Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH.
See Fort Wayne Primary Care Doctors.