A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Bohnsack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Bohnsack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohnsack
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Bohnsack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Bohnsack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohnsack graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bohnsack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin John Bohnsack MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Bohnsack practice?
- Dr. Kevin Bohnsack has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Bohnsack practices Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine near Milan, MI.
See Milan Primary Care Doctors and Milan Preventive Medicine Specialists.