A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Bohnsack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Bohnsack is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Bohnsack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohnsack graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bohnsack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin John Bohnsack MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Bohnsack practice?
- Dr. Kevin Bohnsack has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Bohnsack practices Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine near Milan, MI.
See Milan Family Physicians and Milan Preventive Medicine Specialists.