A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Bordeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Bordeau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Bordeau, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bordeau graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bordeau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Patrick Bordeau MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Bordeau practice?
- Dr. Kevin Bordeau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Bordeau practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.