Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Dec 16th, 2014

Very nice Doctor and very knowledgeable in his field. Explained everything and helped ease any fears I had.

|  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

My dad was seeing Dr. Bordeau for various reasons. One being a urinary tract infection. My dad has been experiencing some other health issues as well. He is scheduled to see an infectious disease doctor at the end of March for symptoms that he's been experiencing for quite some time now. Wen my dad called Dr. Bordeau, because he just didn't know what else to do and needed some help, Dr. Bordeau brushed him off on the phone and said, "There's nothing else we can do right now, I have to go." Then he hung upon my dad. I don't think this doctor TRULY cares.

|  AWESOME DR.  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

Dr. Bordeau is one of the best doctors I have ever known. All experiences have been positive. Highly recommend him especially if you have any serious condition. He is thorough, professional and compassionate.

|  Dr. Bordeau performed great vasectomy.  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

Dr.Bordeau performed a vasectomy on me, and it was an easy smooth experience. He explained the procedure and it went exactly the way he explained it. The staff at his office were great. I will definitely refer family and friends to his office.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

Great Doctor...knowledgeable, skilled and great bedside manner...would refer anyone to him for appropriate treatment.